You’re in safe hands – We supply some of the biggest names in the pottery industry!
Your artwork is seamlessly turned into high resolution Digital Ceramic Decals. Converted into ceramic colours your designs can be matched to your original artwork as closely as possible.
Our business model means that while we can deliver in high-volumes for commercial clients, we can still offer pricing to suit smaller suppliers too. We’ve honed our craft over 14 years trading and have over 60 years combined ceramic print experience so you can be sure that you receive the best advice from our team.
Digital Ceramic Transfer Printing for your Business
• Decals up to SRA3 size (43 × 30cm) – that’s 15% extra print space on each sheet compared to our competitors!*
• High resolution imaging (400dpi – 600dpi)
• NO minimum order value on orders placed via our webshop**
• Easy ordering – send your files using our website shop
• Fast turnaround – despatched within 24hrs if you order by 12 midday***. Otherwise, a speedy 3-5 working days!
• Volume and repeat orders made ultra-simple
• Choice of calibrated colour sets, and cover-coats to suit all glazes
* Compared to standard A3 sheet size. **Orders placed by email are subject to a minimum of £100 +VAT. Minimum quantity of 5 of the same sheet layout for repeat orders ***Subject to surcharge.
A proof sheet is £25.00 inc VAT, for this cost Digital Ceramics will retain a printed copy of the transfer sheet for future orders to be matched to for colour consistency and you will receive a sheet.
A new sheet is £15.80 inc VAT, you will receive a transfer sheet but we do not retain a copy.
If a proof sheet is not ordered we cannot guarantee to match colours for future repeat orders.
No, our decals are translucent. We print in a four colour process (CMYK) so any white areas in your artwork will be transparent.
Although the transfers are not designed for glass we have many customers who have had success with them. The transfers are not opaque so they will have a transparent finish. We would recommend you do your own trials on the glass first to see what works for you. We would also suggest using the red set of colours as they have a lower firing temperature.
Save your artwork at a minimum of 300dpi.
We can accept most file formats, we recommend jpeg or pdf. If sending a pdf please make sure to embed the colour profile when saving the image. We advise that you save the image as a high resolution file of at least 300dpi.
The maximum print area of the sheet is 43 × 30cm, keep all artwork within this area to avoid anything getting accidently cropped.
The actual sheet size is 45 × 32cm.
• Orders sent via email have a minimum order value requirement of £100 (ex VAT)
• New orders sent via the website shop have no minimum order value
• Repeat orders sent via the website shop there is a minimum order of 5 sheets per design layout.
Visit our website www.digitalceramics.com/shop/ where you can upload your artwork and place your order directly with us.
The red colour set decals are 780 – 800°C
The magenta colour set decals are 820 – 840°C
No, ceramic colours are considered to be UV proof.
If the ceramic ware is microwave and dishwasher safe then so will be the images.
Standard turnaround: 3-4 working days for despatch
Fast turnaround: providing we receive your order by 12 midday we will print it the same day and despatch it the following day. (Additional cost applies.)